Printing Banners With Solar Power
Green and Affordable Banner Printing
Monster Media / Banner4Sale.com not only cares about quality in the services and products we provide, we care about the quality of our impact on the environment. Numerous facets of the companies daily workings are geared specifically towards leaving as little of a footprint on the environment as possible. From the rooftops of our building where our solar panels sit to the environmentally friendly cleaning products and recycled toiletries found in our bathrooms, we believe that every little bit counts in counteracting the contribution that businesses just like ours have on the earth's climate and health. A lot of our companies' facilities are still in need of some alterations to alleviate even more of our environmental impact but it's a process we are steadily advancing towards and are gladly meeting the challenge of. We hope that through it all our efforts not only lend a little help in the battle against global warming and other environmental problems facing our world but also set's a new example for other companies like ours to emulate after in their own business habits.
There are many environmental benefits and economic benefits to utilizing solar energy:
- Solar energy is clean, renewable, and helps protect the environment.
- The projected average monthly utility bill savings is $300.
- It does not pollute the air with dangerous chemicals like carbon dioxide, nitrous oxides and sulfur dioxides like many other forms of electrical energy.
- The projected annual utility bill savings at current power rates is $3600.
- It contributes to a decrease in harmful greenhouse gas emissions.
- Solar energy does not contribute to global warming, acid rain or smog.
Here are some interesting facts about solar energy:
- The CO2 absorption of solar energy is the equivalent of planting 8.5 acres of trees.
- The earth receives more energy from the sun in just one hour than the world uses in a whole year!
- Solar energy is free, and its supplies are unlimited. Using solar energy produces no air or water pollution.
- Solar energy has many uses such as electricity production and heating of water through photovoltaic cells and directly for drying clothes.
- Solar energy can also be used to heat swimming pools, power cars, for attic fans, calculators, for lighting, and other small appliances.